Watch Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New watch for a strap that I bought...

4 posters

Go down

New watch for a strap that I bought...  Empty New watch for a strap that I bought...

Post by andrema Fri 02 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

Two came in today...a really nice 6309-7040 and a Precista PRS-18.

I had time to take a photo of the Precista on a custom canvas strap that I specifically bought the watch for Smile (<<<--- sign of a sickness). cheers

New watch for a strap that I bought...  Hartford-20120302-00004

And this is a picture of some recent purchases and other watches in one of my desk drawers at work scratch

New watch for a strap that I bought...  Hartford-20120302-00008

I have a few more coming next week, and then I will try to cut down a little (or just buy more expensive watches instead)... Shocked Toasting
andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

New watch for a strap that I bought...  Empty Re: New watch for a strap that I bought...

Post by mrneddles Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:31 pm

Wow! Nicely filled desk drawer. I'm guessing you have a wife at home who you keep blissfully unaware of the pile of watches at work?
mrneddles
mrneddles
Senior WatchMan
Senior WatchMan

Back to top Go down

New watch for a strap that I bought...  Empty Re: New watch for a strap that I bought...

Post by andrema Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:54 pm

mrneddles wrote:Wow! Nicely filled desk drawer. I'm guessing you have a wife at home who you keep blissfully unaware of the pile of watches at work?
Thanks.

No, my wife knows about my issues. Those are just ones that have come in over the last few weeks that I just happened to have at work. She really doesn't care what I buy...I guess after being together for 24 years I have broken her down!
andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by bodypeersur Sun 04 Mar 2012, 7:58 am

Together 24 years? Mrs. Andrema doesn't look much over 24! I figured you were a cradle robber.
bodypeersur
bodypeersur
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by andrema Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:00 am

I grew up in a cow town...at 12 were were old and washed up! Smile
andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sun 25 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

Let's see some more photos of that strap!
Administrator
Administrator
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by andrema Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:03 am

Working on it. I should have some by this weekend!
andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down