Watch Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything grabbing you these days? What watch lights your fire?

3 posters

Go down

Anything grabbing you these days?  What watch lights your fire? Empty Anything grabbing you these days? What watch lights your fire?

Post by docrwm Wed 10 Nov 2010, 11:55 pm

Help me out here guys. There's nothing on the radar and I'm a bit bored with watches. Help me by pointing me to the Have to Have it! (but I can afford it) Watch.
docrwm
docrwm
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Anything grabbing you these days?  What watch lights your fire? Empty Re: Anything grabbing you these days? What watch lights your fire?

Post by porschefan Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:34 am

porschefan
porschefan
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Anything grabbing you these days?  What watch lights your fire? Empty Re: Anything grabbing you these days? What watch lights your fire?

Post by porschefan Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:40 am

porschefan
porschefan
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by docrwm Thu 11 Nov 2010, 9:33 am

porschefan wrote:Just read this on A Blog to Read:

http://www.ablogtoread.com/dreaming-in-color-daniel-dreifuss-maurice-de-mauriac-watches/

Pretty cool.

Cool read. His watches are not doing anything for me but I like the story and how he does his own thing. Thanks for sharing that one. Very Happy
docrwm
docrwm
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by porschefan Fri 12 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

Apparently, Robert, no one else has any new watch that's getting them going.

YAWN

Laughing
porschefan
porschefan
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by docrwm Sat 13 Nov 2010, 9:11 am

Yeah, nothing....... Sleep
docrwm
docrwm
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by bodypeersur Sun 14 Nov 2010, 5:25 pm

So far the only thing that really makes me drool is Ron's porcelain dialed Hammy he put together. I love that watch!
bodypeersur
bodypeersur
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down