Watch Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival

2 posters

Go down

Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival Empty Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival

Post by andrema Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:52 am

Yesterday, I went for my annual trip up to Fenway Park on Patriots Day with my buddies! As a Yankee's fan, it is always an adventure going up and risking life/limb facing the drunken, unwashed masses of Red Sox Nation. Since the Boston Marathon runs on the same day, it is always an adventure getting into the city and the place is packed with people and scantily dressed "Socketts"!

It was about 90 degrees at game time and we needed plenty of cold $10 beers to keep us cool! Well...I am happy to report that I survived and the game resulted in yet another Red Sox loss. Fortunately, the guys that I am with are giants, so I survived fairly unscathed except for a slight hangover!

Here are a few photos...

Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival IMG-20120416-00105
Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival Boston-20120416-00111
andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival Empty Re: Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival

Post by andrema Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:53 am

Man my legs look hairy!
andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival Empty Re: Patriots Day at Fenway - A story of survival

Post by bodypeersur Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:56 pm

DUDE! Neanderthal legs!!! affraid Glad to hear the Yankees won! Gotta LOVE NY!
bodypeersur
bodypeersur
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down