Watch Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SNPR Straps Forum

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to SNPR Straps Forum Empty Welcome to SNPR Straps Forum

Post by andrema Fri 27 Jan 2012, 1:40 pm

As a part of bringing the best to our membership, we have invited Joe D’Agostino to WatchMen and have opened a SNPR Straps Forum. Joe does outstanding work and I am sure that all of our members will benefit from this new addition to WatchMen.

Please note, as it has been our policy here at WatchMen, this is not a sponsored forum. Nobody at WatchMen has benefited from this relationship other than having a quality strapmaker become a part of our forum!

When you get the opportunity, please take the time to officially welcome Joe to WatchMen.

About SNPR’S Straps from Joe's website

Welcome to my little corner of the world. Here you will find examples and information about my work. A little background about me. My Name is Joe and I’m an obvious fan of everything watches. I set out some time ago to make my own straps because I was not happy with what the current market had to offer. Most of the straps I’ve encountered have suffered from the same issues such as lug spacing to wide or not wide enough. Stiff straps that require a long break in period which if you wear your watches in rotation then it takes for ever. No one wants an uncomfortable strap. Another issue is hole sizing was off or too small to fit the buckle tang through.

I think you will find that my straps are different. I choose to use Oil Tanned leather hides which make a very comfortable strap that requires no breaking in periods. I do not charge extra for “custom sizing” whatever that is. Your strap is completely custom to begin with. I constantly check dimensions to ensure your strap will fit as it should. Lug areas may be skived down thinner to make installation a breeze. I use generous sizing holes which allows you to use a variety of buckles. I can generate sketches for involved custom designs to make sure you and I are on the same page.

I pride myself on creativity and original designs. I try to stay away from the everyday run of the mill production straps. Each one is %100 handmade by me in the USA. Im a one man operation but I take customer service extremely seriously. Bottom line is your the paying customer and will be treated with the upmost respect. If you contact me and I do not email you back within 24hours I will discount your strap. If you happen to have any issues with a SNPR Strap I will do whatever it takes to correct the problem.

I thank you for visiting my page and considering a SNPR Strap for your next timepiece.

Thank you,
Joe D’Agostino

SNPR website -- >>> http://snprstrap.wordpress.com/

andrema
andrema
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

Welcome to SNPR Straps Forum Empty Re: Welcome to SNPR Straps Forum

Post by Snpr9696 Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:04 am

Thanks... I very glad to be here.

Snpr9696
New WatchMan