Watch Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know its not a Tudor but....

2 posters

Go down

I know its not a Tudor but.... Empty I know its not a Tudor but....

Post by docrwm Fri 07 Jan 2011, 11:08 am

I know its not a Tudor but.... Jdroz-a4799
Jaquet Droz SW CHRONO

From its iconic Grande Seconde SW, the Manufacture has conceived the SW Chrono, an exceptional model for all lovers of watchmaking precision. This timepiece vibrates with a love of competition, an obsession with innovation and a passion for entering new areas.

The finely honed design, the fluted bezel, and the hollowed horns of the SW Chrono evoke the spirit of challenge and a sense of performance. The rubber treatment of the dial, crown and push-pieces testifies to the Manufacture’s determination that its passions must be guided by the most contemporary design criteria. Yet the astonishing, surprising SW Chrono is not only an aesthetic challenge. Its excellent readability, the precision of its movement and chronograph make it one of the most significant models of the year for Jaquet Droz.

Firmly masculine, with steel as its principal material, the SW Chrono also offers the luxury of three-dimensional flanges and orange Super-LumiNova on the markers and the tips of the hands. Design, powerful shapes and the finesse of every detail make the SW Chrono the ideal companion for each day’s long journey: a journey that has inspired the Manufacture to make even more advances in its watchmaking expertise.
docrwm
docrwm
Man About Town

Back to top Go down

I know its not a Tudor but.... Empty Re: I know its not a Tudor but....

Post by porschefan Fri 07 Jan 2011, 11:28 am

Meh, not big on Romans.
porschefan
porschefan
Man About Town

Back to top Go down