Watch Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you "docrwm" for WatchMen forum!

Go down

Thank you "docrwm" for WatchMen forum! Empty Thank you "docrwm" for WatchMen forum!

Post by Administrator Mon 01 Oct 2012, 3:31 pm

As some of you are aware, I took over administration of the site earlier in the year. Over the past few months, I have been looking for ways to increase the forum activity as well as exposure to potential new members. Like many businesses, growth often takes the form of acquisitions as well as mergers - In our case, a merger was the only logical option. By merging our forum with Alan's over at XMT, it will help to consolidate our resources and join forces with other like-minded collectors.

And, since Robert was the person who first came up with "Redhead of the Week", we will continue the tradition at the new merged site. See fellas, I told you that I have your back!

Prior to shutting the doors, I wanted to thank Robert (docrwm) for starting WatchMen and providing a cool site for WIS to hang out and talk about watches. My friend, I hope you return some day to participate once again!

Best regards,
Vito
Administrator
Administrator
The Boss

Back to top Go down